Good day everybody,
I've a multilingual running a blog platform known as Literatus (https://literatus.org) which is in open-alpha part for the time being. Equally with Yours.org and Yalls.org, there's a paywall function meaning customers should pay to learn the remainder of the content material if an creator set a value for his put up.
Hope you don't choose me about this, presently it makes use of Bitcoin SV for funds. I'm on the lookout for extra alternatives and possibilites. So, I'm all for implementing LN funds and have some questions on it. Hope you assist me.
- Is that this use case for LN?
- How laborious to implement lightning funds into such a website? I'll be glad if you happen to give me some "greatest apply" hyperlinks.
- What's the success charge the place the worth is < $5 and > $5 for LN funds? Is there a statistical knowledge for this sort of stuff?
- Ought to I do one thing else often after opening a channel as soon as, like refunding the channel each day with at the least the identical quantity of funds with the newest person deposits? Btw, is it doable to refund the channel or ought to I shut and open one other one?
- Is there a custodial service like BitPay that does the heavy stuff in behalf of me however doesn't require authorized paperwork?
- I learn some posts about shedding funds due to broadcasting an previous state of the channel after a node crash by an accident. What's the greatest apply to keep away from such a state of affairs?